11.01.2007

What I did on Oct. 31st

What I did on October 31st.

Lydia commented on Facebook that she was sad to see October go. I'm sure what she meant by that but I think I feel the same way in that October is really the prime month for bright, beautiful leaves, pumpkins and being able to cozy up with fleece again. No offense November, but you don't have as many Fall highlights.
To the RIGHT is the Kid Church staff.- Lydi isn't acutally on staff but she's still part of us.

PAUL is showing some of the kids his rope twirlin' techniques. Just can't get away from his cowboy heart.

I wasn't sure I liked the bling on the end of his gotee. He wanted a mustache but could only find one at the store for a pirate.

Check out this cute little video I made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tigger video!