6.04.2008

Kid City

The new construction at East Hill Kid Church is coming along very well. All the construction crews are doing in keeping on schedule. It should be finished by September. Here's a couple of pics.

This is going to be an archway that says 'Welcome to Kid City'
























This is going to be the shops that will have classrooms behind each shop door.
It's hard to read, but I wrote the doorway to the offices is in this hallway.


Paul and Craig talk shop in much less
crowded hallway.That red blur says, 'Where old wall was' That is the new City Hall behind them.


















The hallway goes to the upper grades.The Fire station stretches around the corner and houses the restrooms and faces City Hall. We had a real fire hydrant donated which will go in that wall pocket under where I wrote fire station.

3 comments:

eddygirl said...

I can't wait to see it when it's done!

AMY said...

Oh my! What a great looking building. How fun for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of the "happy couple" picture!