Of course, for us the last two weeks have been about getting Em ready and released into a awesome experience with Disney.After thinking she would be living with a cousin of Paul's, a new housing option opened up for all the interns in a beautiful new apartment building in the center of a newly built community of offices, cafes and apartments. It's perfect for Em's taste and style.
Anyway, after being assigned as an attractions person, then a server and then a hostess I'm thinking she's finally landed as a costumer. This means she gets to assist the characters as they get ready. I'm waiting to hear what other duties she'll have.
What I'm happy about is that she's made friends so fast. Of course, everyone she's met so far has a great attitude and have all been very encouraging to her.
Em has been really busy these last 4 days with training. Saturday was her first paid day. Monday she'll be going to the entertainment crew meeting. One of her new friends is Mia, who plays Goofy.
I wish I had some photos to show.
Em...if you're reading this....photos please!
No comments:
Post a Comment