11.03.2007

First Church of the Legoland

I am dedicating this blog toJordan, my nephew and my son-in-law, Josh. They both would truly appreciate some truly enthusiastic Lego builder(s) that would construct such a holy lego-loly cathedral as this.


Notice the proportions. That crucifix would be scary big if it was in a real sanctuary.

Once again, the word to describe cros
ses like that is 'ginormous'!
Shhh...the people are listening to the beautiful pipe organ music.
I don't see one head turning around to look...they all have good church manners.




*whistle like a hick* those must be some heatin' bills!


I'm thinking that those little chandeliers are more for looks.







In all seriousness, I am pretty impressed with
the lighting they got to take these shots. Really sets a reverent tone.
















I'm really impressed to with the patterns of design and the intricate detail this Lego-creator gave to this design project. Why'd they make a church? Does anyone know more of the story behind this? Did the creator win any awards for it?

1 comment:

AMY said...

I'll make sure that J see this. It is quite impressive. The lighting is very fun. J will appreciate it.