I was looking around on a very awesome website called, Ilovetypography.com and found these very impressive uses of type. I wish the detail of this tree would show up better. The tree is formed with hundreds of words that define life. I would really like to try my hand at this...not a tree because it's already been done. I need to get some inspiration first before I start.The heart has different languages
that all have to do with forgiveness.
Type has always been very special to me. I thought I was sort of unique for loving letters until I got into graphic design and found out there's lots of font freaks out in my crowd. I was really glad to learn how many people love and appreciate the same things I do.
As of now, I use type in a pretty traditional and tame sort of manner for what I do for layout and design.
But these illustrations inspire me to sort experimenting more and see what I can come up with.


1 comment:
I like the heart one. Can you send me a link to that? I looked on the website really quick but was overwhelmed. I want to share it with my high school small group.
Post a Comment