4.08.2007





Happy Easter Day!
We had a very nice day today. Church service this morning is excellent, bringing me a renewed gratefulness for the power of Christ's resurrection in my life. Friends joined us for ham, etc; at home. Now, I am enjoying the quiet in the house with just Paul and I hanging out jumping between an old Diagnosis Murder T.V. movie (with Dick Van Dyke) and the Discovery Channel Earth Documentary.
The above photos are ones Em took this week when she was about an about with her friends looking for photo ops.

Em took this photo of herself...she does that a lot. She's going through a lot right now. Working her way through the emotions and decisions that come with being 20. Making choices for career, relationships and becoming independent. I know she will do well, because she's seemed to have a certain matter of fact sensibility about her. Her rivers run deep, I told her once. People sometimes only see her surface, and don't know there are all kinds of interesting thoughts, feelings and opinions going on inside. She just doesn't share these parts of herself readily.

I know she will find her way, even though right now she can't get confused and/or nervous about what lies ahead for her. She did make a big decision to tale a 6 week intensive course to become a certified personal trainer. She wanted to be able to have a skill that could get her a job she'd enjoy and the salary would be more that minimum wage. I'm sure will be learning right along with her because she's pretty good at telling us info that she's learns. She's still going to finish the Digital Desgin program as well, so that she'll have job training in two fields of interest.
Well, maybe I'll blog more soon. This will be a more relaxed week.


No comments: