I'm watching The Bachelor, even though it is such a pathetic show. I started rubbing Em's back, while eating a piece of apple pie. I guess I need mindless activity right now.
I don't get how these women all think they are THE ONE. Oh,well. I feel like I'm a voyuer (did I spell that right?) You know, a person who rubber-necks at an accident.

I'm not a good bread baker, but once again I'm trying to bake a successful loaf of bread in the breadmaker. Yes, I can't even successfully bake a loaf of bread in at b.r.e.a.d.m.a.k.e.r. How sad is that? I've asked all the best bakers I know to give me advice. I had someone walk me through each step.
Okay, I do remember a couple times I surprised everyone with a real loaf of bread.

Well, the rose ceremony is beginning. So glad I don't need to depend on a rose to feel accepted and loved. I already have the love of my life. And I already have the roses that came from having a life with the love of my life.

Lydia Rose
Emily Rose

1 comment:
It is very funny to be on blogger here in Korea. Almost everything I'm looking at right now is in Korean. Good thing I know the site well enough to move around on it and type comments. Good to see your pictures. Taking some of my layover time to get caught up on my blog surfing. I love you. Thanks for coming to the conference. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment