3.16.2008

March started out with a lot of activity. March 1st and 2nd was a big event in our adult service for our Kid Church staff. We had a Kid City Family Production, which is a full service that brings kids and parents together once a month in our Kid Church center. We teach one virtue every month, with worship, Bible stories, drama and game shows. However, this month it was in the adult service so everyone could see what we are doing with our kids, what we are teaching and to present our plans to make dramatic changes to our Kid Church building.
Paul is here on stage with Cherie as they make an introduction to the virtue of the month-courage.

I also had a birthday.
It was sort of an uneventful year...being 51. Uneventful as in not having any big milestone to cross. The most important part was that I felt loved. Which is just fine. But I did feel loved. I got a lot of wonderful cards with heartfelt notes inside. Going out to a fun Cuban Restaurant was a highlight. I ordered something called the Pablo Comunista...what the locals eat in Cuba. It's first time I'd had fried tarot and plantains. I'd like to go back there sometime for breakfast.
Paul and I are sharing a yummy pineapple upside down cake...only it looks like I'm eating it all!

On my actual birthday, Paul brought home a cake, which I shared with Sydney...something that surprised Paul and Em. She went crazy over it!












Look at that mate
rnal expression on my face!










CRAZY DOG SCOOTING HER BOWL INTO THE CORNER.

No comments: