10.01.2007

I've been a busy bee...not to the point of exhaustion, just to the point of getting tired of looking at my monitor screen.


I just finished a 3 part class in Illustrator by Example. I learned how to make a product prototype all the way down to forming the watch case. I decided to design watches I would wear myself.
I have a favorite, can you guess?

Paul's been suffering with a cold since Friday, so I've also been hiding out up here in my office.
So far, because I've been using different towels, sleeping in a different bed, etc; I might survive and not fall victim also.

Other news:
It's going to be an interesting week as I will be caring for my (Nancy) Mom. She was in the hospital a few months ago with severe bleeding and intestinal problems. She's never been totally better, but now the pain has returned at greater levels and the bleeding too. I take her in for some kind of procedure tomorrow. Since Rusty is in Aberdeen right now, I may bring her home. She shouldn't really be alone. She insists on not worrying about her...because she doesn't want to be any trouble. So, I'm gearing up for that with prayer. Of course, I won't be able to have her here unless Paul is better...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the da'vinci one the best, but i think that you like the girl with the pearl earing the best.
check it out, i'm blogging.
click on my name.

AMY said...

Nice watches. When do we get to wear one for reals?

The biggest question though is "Would the watch continue to tell time if you wore it?"

Don't you have some weird thing that causes your watches to stop or have you gotten over that?

Sorry about Nancy. Take care of yourself, okay?

Love you. Sissy

Julie Ann Duris said...

A-
I used have a problem de-magnitizing my watches...not a problem anymore fortunately.
My Mom is actually doing better.
I am positively taking care of myself.