

A Very Happy BirthdayOkay, it may look a bit strange but being framed really did make sense at my 50th B-day party...it was an art theme and my my family put the evening together. Emmy initiated the whole event, and she did a wonderful job planning it out. I was especially hammy in all my photos, which I enjoyed very much. Usually Paul gets that spot.
My friend, Janet, reminded me that 50 is the year of Jubilee (looking at the Biblical sense of the word.) A year of celebration! Celebration for me would just be living in the joy and gratitude that of a good life with many gifts.
I'll follow suit with my friend, John, who is such a wonderful gentleman to be around. With his smooth as molasses Alabama drawl he told me last week he's turning 80 this year in August and
plans to celebrate the whole year.
3 comments:
I LOVE these!
I miss my family. I tried to call during your celebration but I no longer have your phone number and apparently my dad was having way too much fun to answer his phone. But I wanted to say Hi and wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Much love from your far-away niece!
We missed you too! I'll send you a private email with my ph.#
Yea! That was a fun time. I think that I will have to rip off that empty frame idea. Very cute. You have wonderful friends and family Sissy Dear. Luv u- A
Post a Comment