Purgatory: Sitting in a stale room and having a meeting that goes no where for hours and hours...with a few rabbit trails to make it even more interesting.I'm not the best leader in the world but I know how to have a meeting that accomplishes something. I like to leave a lo-o-o-ng two day talk sessions with a plan, and a little wind in my sails because I know my days were productive.
Yowie.
I'm more thankful than ever of Paul's leadership style and his ability to help our ministry team make concrete decisions with fairly smooth transitions and communication skills.
Makes me happy to be where I am, doing what I'm doing. At least, right now.
3 comments:
I hate meetings like that...
I like the pictures you use to go with your posts. how do you find them?
I find most images on google images. It's really important to use a good search word. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get what I'm looking for. I found the woman with the word 'frustrated'. :)
Post a Comment