A phrase that I tell myself; 'Be fully present' went to a new level of understanding.
It seems so elementary now that I am writing about it.
But it was a small epiphany when the truth of it all went deeper into my soul. I really like it when that happens.
Be fully present
Be still
without my mind conjuring up imaginations of the future that cause me to fear
or dissecting a situation I do not have control over,
or wondering if I had been more (fill in the blank) my life might be a little more (fill in the blank)
This illustration is what helped me bring it all together in my head and in my soul. Aren't visuals just the best way of communicating?
This is 7 minutes and 29 seconds of a beautiful message.
BE HERE NOW from blaine hogan on Vimeo.
1 comment:
One way it is said is that most of us are walking around in a dream. We need to wake up. I have a problem with this too. I'm working on it.
Post a Comment