9.23.2008

The 411

The 411 on the last 10 days:

* Trip to Puyallup to see Paul's folks and go to the Western Washington State Fair. It was great to get out, and enjoy the fair. Ate way too much junk food but really enjoy it while it lasted! (Did fine while I was there, hit the wall for almost a week to recover- blech!)
Photobucket

* Working on my Schlewitz reunion video. Trying to capture the essence of who we are as a people. That sounds documentarish- :) Release date should be this week.
Photobucket

* Challenges in communication with my 93 year old grandmother. She exhibiting a lot of dementia type behavior. Totally thinks a guy is living in the basement that doesn't exist at her care home who she was going to run away with last week and marry but now they broke up and he's tormenting her with terrible stories. Phew! She made me laugh the other day because she asked me if I had a wig on!
Photobucket

*Relationship challenge with my Mom, Nancy, who is totally stressed about my grandmother's dementia and wants me to carry the load too. I was for a while because of guilt and fatigue, but Paul snapped me out of it with just a couple of kind but directional words. Grateful for my husband.
Photobucket
* Grateful for my daughters who share their opinions, feelings and everyday type stories from their lives. It's always been important to me, but especially these last few weeks when I have stuck pretty close to the house.













*Therapy has changed, my doctor took me down to one I.V. a week because it was just too much and making me feel fluish all the time. I have 3 more to go. I can tolerate lower levels of nausea now because at the same time I am regaining stamina.

Photobucket

No comments: