I DID IT! I am completely finished and ready to hang my diploma up (as soon as I get it)My friend, Scott, said if I wanted a ceremony where I can walk, I could come over to his and Geri's house. I told him I'd wear Em's grad gown and hat.
Two and a half years. It took longer than planned, but that's just how it played out.
How do I explain this? It feels really good to know these things I've learned:
I really wanted to know how to make my own clip art.
I had so many questions about using Photoshop and Illustrator.
I wanted to dissect a font and know how to create my own.
I wanted to know how a person gets a design on a box
Or create a book cover.
I wanted to understand the print process.
Now I know!Yay!
And so much more I never expected I'd need to learn in this occupation.
I am going to celebrate. I don't what I will do yet. I need to think about it.
Em's says I should celebrate by coming to L.A. I wish I could. But I'll have to gather some more funds together first.
First, I need to organize some areas of our house I've left neglected. Then I'm going to put up new curtains in the living room. I do a little bit each day. I'm not going to torture myself with too much work. I'm still dealing with pain.
I'm going to clean and organized my office really well, and paint and redecorate it for my new graphic design studio...but that probably won't happen until mid-July.
4 comments:
Congratulations! It must be a great feeling to be able accomplish what you have done.
Dad
Yay! Don't work for awhile...just celebrate!
Yea! I so proud of you Sissy! Love you!
Grats! ^_^
Post a Comment