6.16.2008
Father's Day and stuff
CAMP is almost here. July 6th the troops will be up at Crestview. It will be so much different this year, for Paul especially. There will be no Duris women there. Em, of course, is in L.A. Lydi will stay home to go to her Summer Term class and work at her new job, and I will be at home, and occasionally up to camp, but mainly at home or with Lydi. I talked it over with Paul, and we both decided that camp is just too strenuous for me this year. I'm just on the brink of feeling some stamina return and I'm not wanting to sacrifice losing that by the drive that required during camp.
I'm involved in the prep for camp, which is where I'm needed the most.
I'm doing 80% ayurveda eating and it makes a difference in how my tummy feels. It doesn't take me very long to adjust to whole, fresh foods. The only thing is having cook more, but I love the aromas of the spices.
I'm suppose to be in bed by 10 p.m. by doctor's orders. Since it's 10:31 I guess I'd better sign off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, I feel like a star! That was good "father's day music".
Post a Comment