2.10.2008

I'm just a little pokey.


This is sort of how I felt today...exhausted and foggy-headed.

I really enjoyed taking a snuggly, long nap today and didn't have any desire to work, cook, read, or study. It was just one of those kind of days.

Every 3 months I'm required to have a thyroid work-up. My test came back as having a low thyroid level again so my questions are answered about why I'm feeling a little nervy, achy, sleepy...blah, blah, blah. I don't like to talk about it so much.

It's such a mystery still how my levels go down; the only thing I can think of is my new doctor changed me over to the generic form of my drug. I'm researching it more right now.

Anyway, for all those who think I might push through and keep trying to keep up with a normal pace-don't worry, I just can't right now.

That's all for now.
My mood is hopeful.

2 comments:

AMY said...

Hey Sissy. I'm glad that you are hopeful.
Luv u. A

Anonymous said...

I really like that picture.