Predictions for my future in 2008:
I will start a band that will sweep the country with it's innovative new sound. A mix of whale songs and bass guitar synthesized into a new strain of mind-altering alternative music. It will be a big hit with massage therapists and yoga instructors.
| Your Band Name is: |
![]() |
Surprisingly, I become a loose cannon and start my own party after taking an online quiz that tells me I'm not as Republican as I thought I was. I am shocked and see a new calling for my life. I begin the Artisan Party. So far I have not been able to recruit any members. Except me.
You Are 36% Democrat |
I paint my house yellow. I begin to wear yellow. I begin to greet people. " Yhello!" I become obsessed with yellow. This does not help my membership drive for my new political party.
| You Are a Yellow Crayon |
Realizing my true personality after taking the color crayon test, I make a decision (because I am calculating to the extreme - see orange text above) that I'd better clean up the Portland Metropolis of crime. Yes, I become:
You are intelligent,| witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility. |
By this time, it's almost 2009. I can't make predictions that far in the future. I just know that 2008 is going to be a great year!

3 comments:
I think that I've already heard a band like that on NPR. No joke.
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
I might consider joining your Artesan Party if would describe the party's platform.
Dad
Post a Comment