11.28.2007

#1 Descriptive.
For my first assignment in Advanced Logo Design, we had to take a music label and create a logo for it based on the particular stylings and personality of the company. But mainly the assignment was to design the 3 types of logos-descriptive, symbolic and typographical.
I decided...'Hey, right not play around with our own Amy and Jeff's little music label. So, Pyngiz music is w
hat it is...their Inspiration label is House of Praise. I'll do that one later.

PLEASE VOTE FOR #1, 2 or 3. Let me know what you think, people.

#2 Symbolic

My Instructor says I should take the box frame out-which I will but didn't feel like doing right this minute.
The house represents the home studio and also Amy and Jeff's warm, mi casa, su casa personalities.






#3 Typographical

6 comments:

AMY said...

Very fun Sissy. My favorite is the first one. Nice job! 13 days to go! Yea!

Kirsten said...

I agree about taking out the box on #2. I like them all but #1 is my fav I think.

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #3, but #1 is my favorite. It's very striking.

Julie Ann Duris said...

*That is so interesting because everyone seems to like #1 and that's the one my instructor told me to work on a little more.
I'll take his advice. He said to make the piano design a little bolder to
match the text. It won't reduce well the way it is; the lines will get lost when they get smaller.

AMY said...

I think that your instructor would have chosen #1 too if he knew the people you were designing for! :)

Jim Schlewitz said...

I vote for #1 also.