I'm showing off sort of a forced smile because I knew we weren't suppose to take photos inside the theater but Paul said it was okay, when I knew any minute some big janitor was going to come out and yell at us.
In reality, the janitor we bumped into was a laid back college guy.
He became our buddy after Paul feed him a few wheat thins. After that every time we came out the door there he popped out from under the cabin to see if we had anything for him to eat. (Most of the time we did.)
Yes, I know Charlie looks like a little taxidermy job sitting on Paul's shoulder, which makes it one of my favorite pics. I happened to actually catch a great shot.
Everybody say, 'Isn't that the sweetest thing you've ever seen!"
1 comment:
Hysterical! We love the pictures. That is a thing to tell the grandchildren about some day. Emma says, "That's funny. Capture it, take it home, and call it George."
Post a Comment