5.02.2007





What American money would look like if I were in charge...




I found a new person to add to my list of favorite historical figures. Grace Murray Hopper. I put her on my 21st century twenty dollar bill assignment. She was a mathematician who work side by side with a guy named Howard Aiken. He developed the first computer system in the last 40's. Grace Hopper went to work dissecting how the computer system in order to write the first computer operations program. Later when the monstrous UNIVAC computer system came in to being, she was credited for developing a universal computer programming language which is known as the binary code...10100100101010.


And, hooray! that assignment was my last of the extremely long Typography 2 class I had. I received a 95 on this last project. A great way to end the class. The project before this my instructor sent back to me and asked me to revise it.
Anyway, it's all way worth it, and full info that I will always now apply to design work. But, it's good to be done. It was also my last core class in my program.

I now will start my concentration classes...but not til Monday.






My popcorn box - revised.





2 comments:

AMY said...

Nice ones Sissy! How was Atlanta?

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.