Sigh. Yes, I finished with semi-satisfaction in the results.
It was just one of those projects that I lost my mojo on. Got an 80%, which in my new world of caring about my grades was not acceptable to me. Basically, because I try to create everything portfolio ready which is quite difficult since I'm still learning. Only accomplished that twice so far.
But I deserved my grade. I didn't completely follow the assignment. I was suppose to design two posters in a concert series.
So they needed to flow better.
Oh, well. That's water under the bridge now, and I'm into my new assignment on using text as a symbol. Feeling like I'm making strides with it. I've making a conscience effort to pray about my assignments instead of just jumping into them. You'd think I'd know that, or that it would be second nature considering how long I've been praying and walking with the Lord.
This class that I'm in right now, Typography 2, is my last core class. Then I'm into my next 8 concentration classes. Those are going to be really fun- highly informational, demanding, and will take me to a whole new level in skill with digital illustration and graphic design for a myriad of platforms. Yowie!
So, here's my scripture that I'm going to memorize. I haven't memorized a scripture for awhile and this one needs to be rooted firmly into my heart.
So they needed to flow better.
Oh, well. That's water under the bridge now, and I'm into my new assignment on using text as a symbol. Feeling like I'm making strides with it. I've making a conscience effort to pray about my assignments instead of just jumping into them. You'd think I'd know that, or that it would be second nature considering how long I've been praying and walking with the Lord.
This class that I'm in right now, Typography 2, is my last core class. Then I'm into my next 8 concentration classes. Those are going to be really fun- highly informational, demanding, and will take me to a whole new level in skill with digital illustration and graphic design for a myriad of platforms. Yowie!
So, here's my scripture that I'm going to memorize. I haven't memorized a scripture for awhile and this one needs to be rooted firmly into my heart.
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love.
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul."
Psalm 143:8
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul."
Psalm 143:8
1 comment:
Sissy, I like them, but I understand your opinion about your work. I'll don't think that will be a problem to bring that stuff with me. I'm trying to figure out how to pack and carry stuff throughout the week. Thanks for your support. I love you!
Post a Comment