2.11.2007



I don't have any big statements to make today; not even random thoughts. I've been concentrating a lot last week and into this one on only a few things. It's like I'm carrying around a little bundles of thoughts. Ideas, imaginings, prayers and self-talk all bouncing around in my head.

Some are hard to articulate; and some I'm just not ready to talk about just yet. No mysteries here, though. I just do better in talking about the most important things to me if I have time to let them ride around inside my head for awhile. It seems that changes are coming more swiftly these days...with children entering adulthood and Paul and I becoming a couple again.
And new ideas about what I could do with my future...I'm just processing it all. But there's no announcements to be made or big mystery to reveal.
I'm just processing it all.










No comments: