
I'm in a very determined state of mind.
It's the only way I'm going to continue to accomplish some important goals over this next week. Not driven...just determined. No goofing around because I know that I will soon be on vacation!
The first part of this week will look something like this:
+Finish March Kid Church newsletter by tomorrow at 1 p.m. (piece of cake)
+Get last assignment in my Print and Production class finished and sent by Wed. noon.(Depends on whether my instructor sends back his comments in time)
+Load my mp3player with some great tunes ($25 i-tune gift card) to listen to while I'm working on my homework in the library. (when I'm in Green Valley, AZ and the first 2 days Paul will be repainting his parent's condo) I think I can manage this if I don't hyper-focus and try to sample too many songs before choosing downloads.
AND, even though I will be in ARIZONA and doing homework I won't mind. I will enjoy the different pace and being a little bit alone. I will like just being able to concentrate on studying at not having any other agenda. Besides, I can then walk outside into the
beautiful, blue skied day with an average temp of 80 degrees.
1 comment:
Hey Sissy. It is very cold here. There is supposed to be a blizzard tonight. Luv u.
Post a Comment