<---FRONT
Thanks to all of you who voted for my T-shirt. I came in 2nd.As surprising as it might seem, this t-shirt won 1st place.
It's fine that I didn't win first place. It's just that it all seemed rather suspicious when I had been ahead in votes from the get go, and then a few hours before the end, the ugly moose T-shirt jumps ahead by 150 votes!
I figured the artist pulled out every email address he had and started a huge email campaign.
Oh, well. I stilled won enough $$ to buy a Canon Powershot digi camera, which I need now that I can't borrow Em's anymore.
I was in agreement with the Crestview Director for another artist at Righteous Clothing to add a little urban/grudge look somewhere to make the shirt a little more appealing for guys to wear also.
More on the design front, I'm at the beginning of my final project for school. I have to choose two different formats and design at least 3 months of calendar for each. We were told to get creative and design clever, cutting edge layouts.
I decided to use a lot of color. Here's what I've done so far. I'm making kaleidescope designs.
Now that I think I've recovered from my trip to L.A. I'll be settling in at my desk to enjoy this project with a lot of lemon ginger tea, some almonds and dried cranberries to snack on. (It used to be Red whips but I had to kick the sugar habit.)Yay! I'm almost finished.
1 comment:
Ugh...is it wrong to say that was my least favorite of the choices? Can you make yours anyway and send me one? I think it's beautiful!
Post a Comment