4.22.2008

I can see the finish line!

I spent half the day working on the final touches of my last class of Advanced Package Design. Two fragrance packages with box and bottle and logo. Yay! Now I have to write the essay about which famous designers inspired me...I'm doing this assignment backwards though since I should've done my research and essay BEFORE I did my project. Guess I'll have to, sort of, get inspiration in retrospect...or something.
After this, I have an exam and then my final class!
It's just a three-part class which probably each assignment taking me about 5-6 hours. I hope no more than that.
Yikes! I just noticed that my panels are crooked!---> I'm glad I didn't submit them yet.

Wish I had bigger images for this blog, but I don't feel like making another copy that's larger...maybe because it's 10:16 and my goal is to be in bed by 10 p.m. every night.
Now I'm rambling...
Stay tuned. I have more profound things to write about in my next entry.

No comments: