3.30.2008

From the archives of the bad recipe file

I find these odd images by accident when searching for other things. I'm going to rate these according to their appetizing factor.

Coming in at #3
Yum! Creamed Squirrel!
I've read about hillbillies and probably Daniel Boone and lots of pioneers ate squirrel. It's seems funny to see a recipe written out on a page...especially with a smiling squirrel popping the cork out of the cider jug.
I don't think he really knows what is going to happen to him.
Tuna is a food that makes a great sandwich or in a salad or even in mac and cheese. This inventor of this recipe had a great imagination.


#2
Auntie Bertha's Tuna Jello!
Nothing says summer salad like green olives in lime jello. I'm going to guess that the yellow chunks are cheddar cheese.















Why didn't I think of it!
Hollandaise
with bananas!
How very international. That's because this dish is able to turn the stomachs of any nationality. That's why I've chosen this dish as---
#1
Chef Pierre's Famous...

1 comment:

Andrew Schlewitz said...

What's the problem with this meal? It's my usual breakfast.