Yes, I was having fun with 2008 predictions, but I do have some more serious goals.
My Artisan political party was kind of unrealistic...it was open to artists, who wanted make the world more beautiful with art. Hoo Haw.
I am already working on the bothersome problems of lugging around too much weight. I am bound and determine to get fit. Not only for my own vanity but more importantly because both Paul and I want to do what we can as an investment for our health later in life.
Being around my in-laws these last 2 years with serious health problems has really woken us up to taking care of ourselves. I feel like some of their suffering could have been prevented by better health habits.
I will finish my design training before my birthday in March. I originally said December, but I had to get an extension because these last classes the advanced ones that are suppose to be portfolio quality. But-YEA! Only 2 courses left; Advanced Package Design and Advanced Typography.
Paul and I will go hiking at Mt.Rushmore National Park this summer.
Paul and I will go visit my brother Andy and sister-in-law Margo either in Indiana or if they move to Michigan; help them move.
We are very close to paying off our mortgage so this is a year to save and own our house in another year!
I want to be even more 'green' conscious this year. I want to get involved with some kind of organization that works with orphans. I've always had a special place in my heart for orphans.
5 comments:
Sounds great Sissy! Hiking around Mt. Rushmore sounds like a great adventure. I kinda know some people who are involved with orphans.
Oh, and I likey the newer layout with Monet.
ooh that's cool that you're going to Mt. Rushmore and visiting Andy and Margo. That's great that you've planned a trip.
I like the new design, and the goals you've set.
I like this background the best!
Post a Comment